uvex pheos K2H helmet earmuffs
article number: 2600204
- 29 decibels insulation
- mechanical connection to uvex pheos helmet system
- extra-soft ear cushions
- comfortable parking when not in use
uvex pheos K2H – extra-soft earmuff padding for the uvex pheos helmet system
The new line of uvex K protective earmuffs – offers an impressive combination of high levels of protection combined with great design: Thanks to their soft surfaces, the earmuffs are easy to mould and comfortable to wear due to their low weight.
- mechanical helmet connection for combining with uvex pheos helmet system
- compatible with the uvex pheos visor 9906 (item no.: 9906.002)
- colour: black, yellow
- version helmet earmuffs for the uvex pheos helmet system
- meets standard EN 352-3
- 29 decibels insulation – H: 33 dB, M: 26 dB, L: 19 dB
- wearer comfort guaranteed thanks to extra-soft memory foam ear cushions, even when worn for long periods
- 360° rotation for standby and resting positions
Specifications uvex pheos K2H helmet earmuffs (2600204)
|Insulation value (SNR)||29 dB|
|Technologies||length adjustment KxH, memory foam, resting position, helmet-visor combination|
Interested in this product? Then click here to display it in our online shop:
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
length adjustment KxH
Easily adjustable for a customised fit to ensure optimum protection.
Wearer comfort guaranteed thanks to extra soft memory foam ear cushions, even when worn for long periods.
Earmuffs can be rotated 360° for easy use from standby and resting positions.
uvex earmuffs can be combined with uvex safety helmets to ensure complete all-round head protection.