uvex high-fit flex for impulse otoplastics
article number: 6170323
- SNR 28 dB (suitable for peak impulse levels of up to 172 dB)
- soft silicone material
uvex high-fit flex for impulse – protects the ears even against loud impulse noisesuvex high-fit flex for impulse ear protectors are also suitable for shooting sports and won't let you down, even when exposed to loud impulse noises. They are also soft, non-slip and easy to clean, and feature shaped recessed grips making them extremely comfortable to handle.
- otoplastic hearing protection individually adjusted to the ear canal
- colour: green
- meets standard EN 352-2 with additional requirements: S,W
- suitable for peak impulse levels of up to 172 decibels
- best possible protection with perfect fit and high level of wearer acceptance
- high level of wearer comfort with soft silicone material
- easy handling with comfortable grip
- antibacterial nano-coating
ApplicationsFor sport shooters (small bore and higher), hunters and supervisors of shooting events, we recommend always following the guidelines set out by the German armed forces:
- Otoplastics must have a type approval for impulse noise.
- The SNR value must be at least 26 decibels.
- A functional test must be carried out when the otoplastics are distributed.
- For very loud impulse noises, otoplastics may only be used in combination with suitable earmuffs. This allows the earmuffs to be taken off to communicate with other people, since the ear is still protected by the otoplastic.
Specifications uvex high-fit flex for impulse otoplastics (61703)
|Additional requirements (DIN EN 352)||S – signal hearing in railway track superstructure construction, W – alarm signal hearing, general|
|Insulation value (SNR)||28 dB|
Interested in this product? Then click here to display it in our online shop:
Questions about otoplastics?
Our colleagues in Burgfarrnbach are happy to help:
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GmbH
SBU Occupational Health
Siegelsdorfer Straße 1-3
Telephone: +49 911 9736-1433