banwear+ technology – custom fit for every movementuvex banwear+ is a highly developed, permanently flame-retardant protective fabric consisting of 50% cotton with 49% polyester and 1% antistatic fibres. Due to the balanced proportion of cotton and synthetic components, the banwear+ clothing stands out with its dimensional stability, abrasion resistance and colour fastness, as well as its high wearer comfort. The fabric is breathable and hydrophilic (sweat-absorbent). The satin weave ensures a soft touch and low stiffness. The use of a continuous finishing process facilitates careful handling of the cotton fibres. The Nega-Stat® thread consists of a carbon core coated with polyester and prevents the development of flammable discharge sparks by reducing the build-up of static electricity.
- Side, back, thigh, ruler and bib pocket each with secure closure
- permanent heat and flame protection thanks to the tried-and-tested banwear+ protective fabric
- integrated stretch zones in the knee area and waistband for optimum freedom of movement
- elasticated waistband adjustable via button for optimum fit
- elastic straps with adjustable fasteners for customised adjustment
- Note: This protective clothing must always be worn as a suit in combination with jacket and trousers or dungarees!
Areas of application
- wash at 60°
- do not use chlorine bleach
- tumble dry: at low temperature (1)
- iron: at medium temperature (2)
- dry clean with perchlorethylene
Specifications uvex banwear+ dungarees
|PPE category||III: protection against lethal hazards and irreversible damage to health|
|Clothing type||protective clothing|
|Standards||EN ISO 11611, EN ISO 11612, EN 1149, IEC 61482-2|
|Material||50 % cotton, 49 % polyester, 1 % anti-static fibres|
|Surface weight||approx. 340 g/m²|
|Colour||grey, cornflower blue|
|Size||40/42 to 64/66, 90/94 to 106/110|
|Technologies||banwear+, stretch zones|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
More functions? Your own logo?
Find out how you can add functionality and emblems to our textiles:
Strategically positioned stretch zones increase freedom of movement as well as improving wearer comfort.