Conspicuous at night, and a sporty eye-catcher by day.Even in rain, fog and darkness, you can still work outside. All that is essential is that everyone can be seen – despite the poor visibility. The high-visibility clothing from the uvex protection flash collection uses bright reflective strips. And some models even light up independently. This is thanks to the innovative light guide system, developed together with OSRAM®. And of course the cargo trousers and softshell jackets with their optimum fit can also be seen in daylight – after all they were designed by uvex.
- wind and waterproof high-visibility softshell jacket
- a Napoleon pocket on the left and two large side pockets with zip
- active protection thanks to the integrated light guide system
- lightweight, robust and breathable material
- 10,000 mm water column rating
- certified to EN ISO 20471 Class 2
- suitable for the light guide system: rechargeable battery pack art. no. 8997100
Areas of application
- do not use chlorine bleach
- tumble dry: at low temperature (1)
- iron: at medium temperature (1)
- dry clean with perchlorethylene
Specifications uvex protection active flash softshell jacket
|Product type||softshell jacket|
|Clothing type||protective clothing|
|Collection||uvex protection active flash|
|Special features||Active protection thanks to integrated light guide system|
|Standards||EN ISO 20471: high-visibility clothing|
|Material||With 3-layer membrane, 100% polyester|
|Surface weight||Approx. 240 g/m²|
|Colour||grey, hazard yellow|
|Size||XS to 6XL|
|Segment||Road Building, Asphalt Work, Water, Wastewater, Pipeline Construction, Driving Machinery / Machine Operator, Wrecking, Demolition, Bridge / Tunnel / Elevated Highway Construction|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
More functions? Your own logo?
Find out how you can add functionality and emblems to our textiles: