uvex welding jacket
Article number: 16846
- optimum protection for hazardous welding tasks
- material with permanent low flammability
- adjustable sleeve hems with press stud fastening for a comfortable fit
Optimum protection for hazardous welding tasksuvex heavy welding — for outstanding protection during hazardous welding tasks. Fabric with permanent low flammability ensures consistent safety. Robust fabric for additional protection during everyday tasks.
- regular-fit work jacket
- chest, breast and side pockets with fastenings
- adjustable cuffs for a comfortable fit
- This jacket must be worn with trousers/dungarees for a full protective effect.
Areas of application
- welding tasks
- 60°C normal wash cycle
- do not bleach
- tumble dry on low heat setting
- iron on high heat setting
- dry clean with perchloroethylene
Specifications uvex welding jacket
|PPE category||III: protection against lethal hazards and irreversible damage to health|
|Collection||uvex heavy welding|
|Special features||permanent schwer entflammbar|
|Product system||uvex heavy welding|
|Standards||EN ISO 11612:2008 A1+A2, B1, C1 E3, F1, EN ISO 11611 class 2 A1+A2 , EN 1149-5|
|Heat and flame protection||EN ISO 11612:2008 A1+A2, B1, C1 E3, F1|
|Welding protection||EN ISO 11611 Klasse 2 A1+A2|
|Electrostatic discharge capacity (anti-static)||EN 1149-5:2008: performance requirements for material and construction|
|Material||98% Baumwolle, 2% antistatische Fasern|
|Surface weight||460 g/m²|
|Colour||grey, cornflower blue|
|Size||90/94 to 106/110, 60 cm|
|Segment||Handwerk , Industrie|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
More functions? Your own logo?
Find out how you can add functionality and emblems to our textiles: