uvex silv-Air e 7212 FFP2 preformed mask
article number: 8707212
- FFP2 breathing protection preformed mask
- exhalation valve
- labelled for use with high levels of dust exposure (D)
- seamless, continuous headband
uvex silv-Air e 7212 – high-performance mask with low breathing resistance and optimum climate propertiesAll masks of the uvex silv-Air e family combine our unique technologies of optimum wearer comfort with extremely low breathing resistance. The products are therefore suitable for heavy work and for being worn for long periods of time. The increased size of the filter surface even enables the high-performance models to be worn for several days.
- particle-filtering preformed mask with exhalation valve
- colour: white
- certified FFP2 face mask to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- cannot be reused
- soft material edges for increased comfort
- seamless headband for a comfortable, secure fit
- very soft, all-around sealing lip for optimal wearer comfort and secure fit
- flexible, adjustable integrated nose clip
- exhalation valve to lessen exhalation resistance and to reduce heat and moisture inside the mask
Specifications uvex silv-Air e 7212 FFP2 preformed mask
|Product family||uvex silv-Air e|
|Version||preformed mask, with valve|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP2, NR – not reusable/for single use, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||Construction and related trades: cement work, plastering, tiling, roofing, Construction and related trades – roof insulation: glass and mineral fibres, Construction and related trades – masonry: cutting, drilling, demolition, Construction and related trades – putty/filler: sanding, Disposal/cleaning: sweeping of floors, Woodworking: sanding/brushing off paint, Woodworking – softwood: sanding and cutting|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, D marked, highly effective filter materials, comfort sealing lip around the nose, comfort nose clip, uvex particulate filter technologies|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
Respiratory Expert System
The shortest way to the perfect respiratory protection mask.
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
comfort sealing lip around the nose
The soft sealing lip in the nose area provides for a secure, pressure-free fitting.
comfort nose clip
The mask is equipped with a high-quality nose clip and can therefore be individually adjusted.