uvex silv-Air e 7213 eco FFP2 preformed mask
article number: 8707213
- FFP2 breathing protection preformed mask
- exhalation valve
- eco-friendly and sustainable replaceable mask system
- labelled for use with high levels of dust exposure (D)
uvex silv-Air e 7213 eco – replaceable mask system with low breathing resistance and optimum climate propertiesAll masks of the uvex silv-Air e family combine our unique technologies of optimum wearer comfort with extremely low breathing resistance. The products are therefore suitable for heavy work and for being worn for long periods of time. The 3D nose shape of this sustainable replaceable mask system contains no plastic or metal parts, which would otherwise need to be thrown away with the mask.
- replaceable mask system with frame and headband
- particle-filtering preformed mask with exhalation valve
- colour: white
- certified FFP2 face mask to EN 149 and EU Directive 89/686/EEC
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- cannot be reused
- innovative design with an optimised shape – angled nose shape for optimal compatibility with safety eyewear
- very soft, all-around sealing lip for optimal wearer comfort and secure fit
- very good fit with flexible two-component frame
- exhalation valve to lessen exhalation resistance and to reduce heat and moisture inside the mask
Specifications uvex silv-Air e 7213 eco FFP2 preformed mask (8707213)
|Product family||e Range|
|Version||preformed mask, with valve, starter set|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP2, NR – not reusable/for single use, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||construction and related industries: cement work, plastering, tiling, roofing, construction and related industries – roof insulation: glass and mineral fibres, construction and related industries – masonry: cutting, drilling, demolition, construction and related industries – putty/filler: sanding, disposal/cleaning: sweeping of floors, wood working: sanding/brushing off colour, wood working – soft wood: grinding and cutting|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, D marked, highly effective filter materials, comfort sealing lip around the nose, contains no metals, uvex particulate filter technologies|
Interested in this product? Then click here to display it in our online shop:
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
Respiratory Expert System
The shortest way to the perfect respiratory protection mask.
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
comfort sealing lip around the nose
The soft sealing lip in the nose area provides for a secure, pressure-free fitting.
contains no metals
The mask is completely metal-free and made from absolutely