uvex silv-Air p 8113 FFP1 folding mask
article number: 8708113
- FFP1 breathing protection folding mask
- exhalation valve
- practical individual packaging
- labelled for use with high levels of dust exposure (D)
- seamless, continuous headband
uvex silv-Air p 8113 – excellent wear comfort and innovative product featuresThe grey colouring on the outside of our uvex silv-Air p masks prevents them from looking dirty quickly and having to be disposed of prematurely by the user. By contrast the inside is of course pure white. In addition and with all products in this family, the 3D nose geometry ensures an optimum fit, even with different face shapes.
- particle-filtering folding mask with exhalation valve
- hydrophobic material coating
- individually packed
- colour: silver
- certified FFP1 face mask to EN 149 and EU Directive 89/686/EEC
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- cannot be reused
- seamless, continuous headband for a comfortable, secure fit
- flexible, adjustable integrated nose piece
- foam layers in chin and nose area for optimal fit
- exhalation valve to lessen exhalation resistance and to reduce heat and moisture inside the mask
Specifications uvex silv-Air p 8113 FFP1 folding mask (8708113)
|Product family||p Range|
|Version||folding mask, with valve|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP1, NR – not reusable/for single use, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||disposal/cleaning: sweeping of floors, agriculture: handling hay, cereal, flour|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, packed individually, D marked, highly effective filter materials, comfort nose clip, circumferential comfort sealing lip, uvex particulate filter technologies|
Interested in this product? Then click here to display it in our online shop:
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
Respiratory Expert System
The shortest way to the perfect respiratory protection mask.
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
The masks are individually packaged and satisfy the very highest standards of hygiene.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
comfort nose clip
The mask is equipped with a high-quality nose clip and can therefore be individually adjusted.
circumferential comfort sealing lip
The soft sealing lip provides for a reliable and pleasant secure fit.