uvex silv-Air c 2312 FFP3 preformed mask
- FFP3 breathing protection preformed mask
- exhalation valve
- ergonomic fit
- labelled for use with high levels of dust exposure (D)
- comfortable, four-point headband attachment
uvex silv-Air c 2312 – excellent handling, top-class comfortThe uvex silv-Air c product family consists of classic folding and cup-shaped face masks which fit different face shapes. Headband lacing system and integrated sealing lips in all protection classes make it easy to fit these masks correctly – and to wear them comfortably for long periods.
- particle-filtering preformed mask with exhalation valve – ergonomically adapted for smaller faces
- colour: white
- certified FFP3 face mask to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- cannot be reused
- four-point headband attachment and flexible, adjustable nose clip for a comfortable, secure fit
- very soft, all-around sealing lip for optimal wearer comfort and secure fit
- exhalation valve to lessen exhalation resistance and to reduce heat and moisture inside the mask
- ergonomically adjusted especially for larger faces
Specifications uvex silv-Air c 2312 FFP3 preformed mask (8732312)
|Product family||c Range|
|Version||preformed mask, with valve|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP3, NR – not reusable/for single use, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||construction and related industries – asbestos: work of very limited scope, disposal/cleaning: contact with radioactive contaminated dust, disposal/cleaning: waste sorting and disposal, disposal/cleaning: handling of medical waste, woodworking: sanding/brushing off paint containing chrome, woodworking: sanding/brushing off water-soluble paints containing copper, chrome or arsine, wood working – hard wood (oak, beech, tropical wood): grinding and cutting, agriculture: treatment of sick animals/animal diseases, agriculture: handling mould spores, metal processing – high alloy steel/stainless steel: drilling, grinding, milling, metal processing – metal: drilling, grinding, milling, angle grinding, welding: hard soldering, welding: welding of stainless steel and aluminium|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, four-point head-securing strap, D marked, comfort nose clip, circumferential comfort sealing lip|
|Segment||Wrecking, Demolition, Bridge / Tunnel / Elevated Highway Construction, Metal Works|
Interested in this product? Then click here to display it in our online shop:
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
Respiratory Expert System
The shortest way to the perfect respiratory protection mask.
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
four-point head-securing strap
The fixing enables the seat to be secure at all times, individually tailored to the needs of the wearer.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
comfort nose clip
The mask is equipped with a high-quality nose clip and can therefore be individually adjusted.
circumferential comfort sealing lip
The soft sealing lip provides for a reliable and pleasant secure fit.