FFP3 respiratory protection preformed mask uvex silv-Air e 7317
Article number: see below
- re-usable FFP3 respiratory protection preformed mask
- with exhalation valve
- suitable for re-use (R) and at high levels of dust exposure (D)
- comfortable four-point headband attachment with extra-wide headband
uvex silv-Air e 7317 – low breathing resistance and optimum climateAll of the masks in the uvex silv-Air e family combine our unique technologies for optimum wearer comfort with extremely low breathing resistance. This makes the products suitable for heavy work and ensures they can be worn over a long period.
- particle-filtering preformed mask with exhalation valve
- colour: white
- FFP3 respirator certified in accordance with EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- “D” symbol (mask has passed the dolomite dust test): breathe easy even at high levels of dust exposure
- R certification (re-usable): tested for re-usability and performance during second shift
- soft material edges for increased comfort
- very soft, all-around sealing lip for optimal wearer comfort and secure fit
- no nose clip (metal-free)
- four-point headband attachment for a comfortable, individual and secure fit
- extra-wide textile headband for enhanced comfort
- exhalation valve to reduce breathing resistance and minimise heat and moisture build-up inside the mask
- 8707317: 5 units
- 8707318: 120 units, individually packaged
Specifications FFP3 respiratory protection preformed mask uvex silv-Air e 7317
|Product family||e Range|
|Version||preformed mask, with valve|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP3, R – reusable, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||construction and related industries – asbestos: work of very limited scope, disposal/cleaning: contact with radioactive contaminated dust, disposal/cleaning: waste sorting and disposal, disposal/cleaning: handling of medical waste, woodworking: sanding/brushing off paint containing chrome, wood working – hard wood (oak, beech, tropical wood): grinding and cutting, agriculture: treatment of sick animals/animal diseases, agriculture: handling mould spores, metal processing – high alloy steel/stainless steel: drilling, grinding, milling, metal processing – metal: drilling, grinding, milling, angle grinding, welding: hard soldering, welding: welding of stainless steel and aluminium|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, four-point head-securing strap, D marked, R marked, highly effective filter materials, contains no metals, circumferential comfort sealing lip, uvex particulate filter technologies|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
Respiratory Expert System
The shortest way to the perfect respiratory protection mask.
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
four-point head-securing strap
The fixing enables the seat to be secure at all times, individually tailored to the needs of the wearer.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
The mask is tested for reusability and meets the requirements even when used in the second working shift.
contains no metals
The mask is completely metal-free and made from absolutely
circumferential comfort sealing lip
The soft sealing lip provides for a reliable and pleasant secure fit.