uvex silv-Air p 7320 – excellent wear comfort and innovative product featuresThe grey colouring on the outside of our uvex silv-Air p masks prevents them from looking dirty quickly and having to be disposed of prematurely by the user. By contrast the inside is of course pure white. In addition and with all products in this family, the 3D nose geometry ensures an optimum fit, even with different face shapes.
- particle-filtering preformed mask with exhalation valve
- additional activated carbon filter against odours
- colour: silver-grey
- certified FFP3 face mask to EN 149
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- R label (reusable): tested for re-usability and performance, including in the second shift
- additional activated carbon filter against odours, gases and vapours below threshold
- very soft, all-around sealing lip for optimum wearer comfort and secure fit
- flexible, adjustable integrated nose clip
- four-point headband attachment for a comfortable, individual and secure fit
- exhalation valve to lessen exhalation resistance and to reduce heat and moisture inside the mask
Specifications uvex silv-Air p 7320 FFP3 preformed mask
|Product family||p Range|
|Version||preformed mask, with valve|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP3, R – reusable, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||construction and related industries – asbestos: work of very limited scope, disposal/cleaning: contact with radioactive contaminated dust, disposal/cleaning: waste sorting and disposal, disposal/cleaning: handling of medical waste, woodworking: sanding/brushing off paint containing chrome, wood working – hard wood (oak, beech, tropical wood): grinding and cutting, agriculture: treatment of sick animals/animal diseases, agriculture: handling mould spores, metal processing – high alloy steel/stainless steel: drilling, grinding, milling, metal processing – metal: drilling, grinding, milling, angle grinding, welding: hard soldering, welding: welding of stainless steel and aluminium|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, four-point head-securing strap, carbon inside, D marked, R marked, highly effective filter materials, comfort nose clip, circumferential comfort sealing lip, uvex particulate filter technologies|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
Respiratory Expert System
The shortest way to the perfect respiratory protection mask.
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
four-point head-securing strap
The fixing enables the seat to be secure at all times, individually tailored to the needs of the wearer.
An active carbon layer, which is additionally incorporated into the filter material, reduces unpleasant odours.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
The mask is tested for reusability and meets the requirements even when used in the second working shift.
comfort nose clip
The mask is equipped with a high-quality nose clip and can therefore be individually adjusted.
circumferential comfort sealing lip
The soft sealing lip provides for a reliable and pleasant secure fit.