Cut protection glove HexArmor® Chrome Series® 4023M
Article number: 60673
- High cut resistance with CE 4X21F
- Includes industry-changing SuperFabric®* brand material to protect against hazards
- Durable TP-X® palm
- Elastic cuff with Velcro®
- Form-fitting design
HexArmor® Chrome Series® 4023M: 360° cut-resistant safety gloveThe Chrome Series® 4023M by HexArmor® features a TP-X® palm that enhances grip in dry and light oil applications and 360° cut resistance for high-performing protection on the job.
- Includes SuperFabric®* brand material to protect against hazards through a configuration of tiny guard plates layered onto performance fabrics – an exclusively-licensed solution to HexArmor®
- High durability for long-lasting protection
- Certified CE 4X21F according to EN 388:2016
- High cut resistance available provided by the layering of SuperFabric®* brand material on palm (interior layer)
- Durable TP-X® palm provides the ultimate durability and grip in wet & dry applications
- Elastic cuff with Velcro® for a comfortable and precise fit
- Form-fitting design for increased dexterity and comfort
*SUPERFABRIC® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF HDM, INC.
Specifications Cut protection glove HexArmor® Chrome Series® 4023M
|Product type||Cut protection|
|Product family||Chrome Series®|
|Standards||EN 388:2016 (4 X 2 1 F), EN 388:2016|
|Colour||blue, green, black|
|Size||7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12|
|Conditions of the workplace||dry, slightly damp/oily|
|Suitable for||For slightly oily applications, dry, damp and oily working conditions, dry applications, for dry and slightly damp areas, wet applications, good resistance to grease and oils|
|Use||Mining, Iron and steel industry, Heavy duty, Woodworking, Plastic processing industry, Metal processing, Metal industry, Paper industry|
Questions about the glove?
Our gloves experts in Lüneburg are happy to help:
UVEX SAFETY Gloves GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 4131 9502-0
Fax: +49 4131 84338
Chemical Expert System
Online tool with chemicals database and glove plan designer.