Article number: 60983
- Highest needlestick resistance available provided by layering HexArmor’s industry-leading SuperFabric® brand material
- 360° degree cut and needle protection
- Form-fitting design for increased dexterity and comfort
- Limited sizes available
HexArmor® Hercules™ NSR 3041: 360° cut- and needle-resistant work glovesThe Hercules™ NSR 3041 glove by HexArmor® is engineered to provide the highest levels of needle and cut protection available on the market. The glove offers full coverage over the entire hand for the most harsh applications and was tested using actual 25 gauge needles.
- Includes SuperFabric®* brand material to protect against hazards through a configuration of tiny guard plates layered onto performance fabrics – an exclusively-licensed solution to HexArmor®
- Highest durability for long-lasting protection
- Certified 4X12F according to EN 388:2016
- High cut resistance available provided by three layers of SuperFabric®* brand material on palm (interior layer) and back-of-hand and two layers on the finger sidewalls
- Reinforced fingertips
- Back-of-hand knuckle padding for incidental bumps & impacts
- Specialized silicone gripping surface on palm for enhanced durability and grip
- Full coverage design and pre-curved shape for maximum comfort and ultimate protection
*SUPERFABRIC® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF HDM, INC.
Specifications Needlestick protection glove HexArmor® Hercules™ NSR 3041
|Specific features||Needle Resistant, Extremely high cut resistant|
|Product type||Needle protection, Cut protection|
|Product family||HexArmor PointGuard® Ultra|
|Norm||ANSI/ISEA 105 (CUT), ANSI/ISEA 105 (PUNCTURE), ANSI/ISEA 138 (IMPACT)|
|Standards||EN 388:2016 (4 X 1 2 F), EN 388:2016|
|Size||7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Conditions of the workplace||Dry, Light moisture/oily|
|Suitable for||Light oily applications, Dry applications|
|Use||Law enforcement, Pharmaceutical industry, Municipal cleaning|
Questions about the glove?
Our gloves experts in Lüneburg are happy to help:
UVEX SAFETY Gloves GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 4131 9502-0
Fax: +49 4131 84338
Chemical Expert System
Online tool with chemicals database and glove plan designer.