uvex 1 business – the best of both worldsWhether you’re in the office or on the factory floor, the casual uvex 1 business safety shoe looks stylish paired with chinos, a suit or your work trousers. The uvex 1 business lace-up shoes in grey micro velour are designed for that classic business look. The light-grey laces, elegant light-blue seams and eye-catching sole seam add a contemporary touch to these lace-up shoes.
The safety shoes look great and also provide reliable protection against risks you may encounter in the workplace. The new extra-wide steel toe cap protects your toes against falling objects and impacts. The SRC polyurethane outsole prevents slipping on wet tiles and metal floors. The innovative uvex climazone technology in the safety shoes protects your feet against excess perspiration. These smart lace-up shoes are the ideal choice for active men who work in both office and factory environments and place equal value on style, safety and comfort.
- modern, ultra-lightweight and flexible safety shoe
- Made from synthetic materials, so suitable for people allergic to chrome
- Sole materials are free from silicones, plasticisers and other substances that interfere with wetting agents
- With volume resistance under 35 megaohms, the safety shoe meets ESD specifications
- robust, extra-wide steel toe cap for maximum wearer comfort
- ergonomically designed polyurethane outsole with excellent slip resistance
- climate-optimised, breathable materials
- comfortably soft to wear with no pressure points
- removable, anti-static, comfortable insole, with a moisture transport system and additional shock absorption around the heel and forefoot
Areas of application
- light applications
Specifications uvex 1 business shoe S2 SRC
|Product family||uvex 1 business|
|Standards||EN ISO 20345:2011|
|Protection zone||S2, SRC|
|medicare/DGUV rule 112-191||suitable|
|Lining material||distance mesh|
|Sole material||Polyurethane (PU)|
|Size||39 bis 52|
|Width||10, 11, 12|
|Technologies||uvex climazone foot climate management, uvex 1 climate comfort insole, uvex multi-width system|
|Awards||German Design Award Winner 2020|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894