uvex cut – Protects when work gets sharpThe uvex cut collection protects against injuries that could be caused by blades, glass plates and sharp-edged workpieces. A variety of knitting technologies make the protective clothing particularly elastic – in all directions. These hard-wearing tops and trousers are also extremely comfortable thanks to the innovative double-face principle and Bamboo TwinFlex® inserts. While abrasion-resistant polyamide and cut-resistant glass fibres on the outside provide maximum protection, the soft bamboo yarn on the inside ensures optimal climate control. And this remains the case even after several industrial cleaning processes.
- t-shirt with cut protection sleeves in the highest cut protection class
- body-hugging cut made from single jersey
- colour: dark grey melange, anthracite
- available sizes: S to 3XL
- Material: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- three-quarter sleeves according to EN 388: 2003, cut protection class 5
- protective effect and wearer comfort retained after many wash cycles
- cut protection from Bamboo TwinFlex® material: extremely durable outside, pleasantly cool inside
- knitted sleeve cuffs with no disruptive seams
- certified in line with OEKO-Tex® Standard 100
- wash at: 40°C
- do not use chlorine bleach
- tumble dry: at low temperature (1)
- iron: at low temperature (1)
- do not dry clean
Specifications uvex cut doubleflex t-shirt
|Collection||uvex cut doubleflex|
|Standards||DIN EN 388: cut protection|
|Cut protection||according to the requirements of EN ISO 388 (level 5)|
|Material||Cut-protection weave, 50% cotton, 50% polyester|
|Surface weight||Approx. 160 g/m²|
|Colour||anthracite, dark grey, melange|
|Size||S to 3XL|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
More functions? Your own logo?
Find out how you can add functionality and emblems to our textiles: