Article number: 60634
- Highest cut and puncture resistance available provided by layering HexArmor’s industry-leading SuperFabric®* brand material
- 360° degree cut and puncture protection
- Gauntlet cuff for increased protection
- Silicone grip
HexArmor® Hercules® 400R6E: 360° cut- and puncture-resistant work glovesThe Hercules® 400R6E glove by HexArmor® is engineered to provide the highest levels of cut and puncture protection available on the market. The glove offers full coverage over the entire hand and up most of the forearm for the most harsh applications.
- Includes SuperFabric®
- Brand material to protect against hazards through a configuration of tiny guard plates layered onto performance fabrics – an exclusively-licensed solution to HexArmor®
- Pre-curved shape for all-day wear
- Highest durability for long-lasting protection
- Certified 4X34F according to EN 388:2016
- High cut resistance available provided by two layers of SuperFabric® *brand material on palm (interior layer) and back-of-hand and two layers on the finger sidewalls
- Industrial puncture protection from wires, metal, wood, and glass
- Specialized silicone gripping surface on palm for enhanced durability and grip
- Full coverage design and pre-curved shape for maximum comfort and ultimate protection
Specifications HexArmor® Hercules® 400R6E cut and puncture protection glove
|Specific features||Extremely high cut resistant, Industrial puncture resistant|
|Product type||Needle protection, Cut protection|
|Standards||EN 388:2016 (4 X 3 4 F)|
|Size||8, 9, 10, 11|
|Conditions of the workplace||Dry|
|Suitable for||Dry applications, Light oily applications, Wet applications|
|Use||Tire manufacturing, Heavy duty|
Questions about the glove?
Our gloves experts in Lüneburg are happy to help:
UVEX SAFETY Gloves GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 4131 9502-0
Fax: +49 4131 84338
Chemical Expert System
Online tool with chemicals database and glove plan designer.
EN 388:2016 (4 X 3 4 F)
The standards describe requirements, test methods and marking of safety gloves against mechanical risks when working.