Orthopaedic solutions for uvex safety shoes
The customised solutions provided by uvex medicare solve foot-related medical problems in the workplace and offer individual, expertly designed orthopaedic solutions. uvex medicare supplies orthopaedic insoles as well as orthopaedic shoe adjustments for uvex safety shoes. The orthopaedic uvex medicare solutions are tested with uvex safety shoes and certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 20345.
German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) regulation 112-191 stipulates that a fully certified orthopaedic solu-tion must be used at working places. Wearing privately purchased orthopaedic insoles in safety shoes is there-fore not permitted. All of the materials uvex uses are free of hazardous substances and are tested regularly.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GmbH
SBU Occupational Health
Telephone: +49 911 9736-1940
The uvex safety shoes certified for orthopaedic adaptations are based on established uvex technologies. You can recognise them by the uvex medicare symbol in the production descriptions.
All individual and special orthopaedic solutions are developed by our orthopaedic master shoemakers. The uvex network of certified orthopaedic businesses looks after the adaptation service locally.
Our individual and special orthopaedic solutions are certified and type-examined by the Prüf- und Forschungsinstitut Pirmasens e. V. (Test and Research Institute for Footwear Production) and TÜV Rheinland and meet the following standards:
• DGUV 112-191/ÖNORM Z 1259: meets the requirements of the revised rules of the institutions for statutory accident insurance and prevention for health and safety at work – DGUV 112-191 (Germany) and ÖNORM Z 1259 (Austria).
Individual orthopaedic solutions for uvex safety shoes
- specialists in on-site service
- qualified advisors in uvex customer service
- comprehensive uvex orthopaedics service partner network throughout German
- on-site product consultation and customisation on request
- appointments for early, late or night shifts also available
- optimal planning via the uvex online appointment portal
- decades of experience in orthopaedics and products under continuous development
- training courses/practical seminars can be provided for your employees
- ‘made in uvex’: comprehensive quality system with a focus on production facilities in Germany/Europe
Find a uvex individual personal protective equipment partner near you
Our close-knit network of highly qualified optics, acoustics and orthopaedics experts ensures the availability of first-rate uvex quality of care in your area. You can therefore always rely on short supply routes, perfectly fitted individual personal protective equipment products and optimal protection.
uvex sportstyle RX – prescription sports glasses
uvex sportstyle RX frames are equipped with high-definition (HD) prescription lenses with the latest free-form technology for optimum visual comfort. These lenses made of polycarbonate or Trivex™ guarantee the highest level of protection and maximum performance for a wide range of sports.
Individual personal protective equipment training at the uvex academy
Our uvex academy seminars will enable participants to act as a competent representative within the company for individual personal protective equipment right through to fitting.
uvex x-pertblog – the occupational safety blog by experts for experts
Learn more about our products and technologies in our fascinating blog articles. Chat to experts and share your experiences.