uvex silv-Air 5320+ premium FFP3 flat-fold mask
Article number: 8765321
- FFP3 premium flat-fold mask
- additional active-carbon layer in the filter
- labelled for use with high levels of dust exposure (D)
- practical individual packaging
- adjustable head band
uvex silv-Air 5320+ premium – outstanding wearer comfort and innovative product featuresThe uvex silv-Air premium+ product line comprises classic folding respirators that adapt to different face shapes which fits perfectly to larger face shapes. The headband and integrated sealing lip in all protection classes mean the masks are easy to put on correctly as well as making them comfortable to wear, even for extended periods.
- individually packed
- color: grey
- with exhalation valve
- certified FFP3 face mask to EN 149
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- additional activated carbon filter against odours, gases and vapours below threshold
- cannot be reused
- exhalation valve to lessen exhalation resistance and to reduce heat and moisture inside the mask
- soft sealing lip in the nose and chin area guarantees a secure, comfortable sealed position of the mask
- adjustable head band offering easy handling and comfortable fit
- flexible and adjustable nose clip
- soft material edges for high wearing comfort
Specifications uvex silv-Air 5320+ premium FFP3 flat-fold mask
|Product family||uvex silv-Air premium|
|Version||folding mask, with valve|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP3, NR – not reusable/for single use, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||Disposal/cleaning: sweeping of floors, Agriculture: handling hay, grain, flour|
|Technologies||carbon inside, packed individually, D marked, highly effective filter materials, comfort nose clip, circumferential comfort sealing lip, uvex particulate filter technologies|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
Respiratory Expert System
The shortest way to the perfect respiratory protection mask.
An active carbon layer, which is additionally incorporated into the filter material, reduces unpleasant odours.
The masks are individually packaged and satisfy the very highest standards of hygiene.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
comfort nose clip
The mask is equipped with a high-quality nose clip and can therefore be individually adjusted.
circumferential comfort sealing lip
The soft sealing lip provides for a reliable and pleasant secure fit.