The uvex silv-Air range of respiratory protection includes highly effective face masks in protective classes FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 that are extremely comfortable to wear. Protect yourself against solid and liquid aerosols, dust, mist and smoke – even during longer periods of use.
- Construction and related trades: cement work, plastering, tiling, roofing
- Construction and related trades – asbestos: small-scale work
- Construction and related trades – roof insulation: glass and mineral fibres
- Construction and related trades – masonry: cutting, drilling, demolition
- Construction and related trades – putty/filler: sanding
- activated charcoal filter
- 360° exhalation valve
- 3D nose section
- four-point head-securing strap
- carbon inside
Respiratory protection – additional information
From FFP1 through to FFP3 masks, we offer solutions for any application area, including: folding masks, preformed masks, masks with a nose clip, metal-free masks, single-use and reusable masks, as well as masks with cooling ventilation effects and odour filters. For optimal respirator functionality, it is very important to ensure that it fits correctly – where appropriate, it should also fit well in combination with suitable safety eyewear.
Combination with uvex protective eyewear
It is often necessary to protect both the eyes and the airways to the same extent. The most important thing in this instance is that the respirator and the protective eyewear are compatible and work together in unison in order to create a full seal.
Respiratory protection guide
Our respiratory protection guide provides you with detailed, comprehensive information on all you need to know about respiratory protection. You can also conveniently download the respiratory guide.
uvex Respiratory Expert System
The uvex Respiratory Expert System (URES) is your guide to respiratory protection. It covers all key aspects of respiratory protection, from basic information to handy tips and legal requirements and standards.