uvex silv-Air e 7330 FFP3 preformed mask
article number: 8707330
- reusable FFP3 breathing protection preformed mask
- exhalation valve and inhalation valves
- especially low breathing resistance and optimum breathing climate with cooling effect
- labelled for re-usability (R) and use with high levels of dust exposure (D)
- comfortable, four-point headband attachment
uvex silv-Air e 7330 – high-performance face mask with extremely low breathing resistance and optimum climate propertiesAll masks of the uvex silv-Air e family combine our unique technologies of optimum wearer comfort with extremely low breathing resistance. The products are therefore suitable for heavy work and for being worn for long periods of time. The increased size of the filter surface even enables the high-performance models to be worn for several days.
- particle-filtering preformed mask with exhalation valve and inhalation valves
- colour: silver-grey
- certified FFP3 face mask to EN 149 and EU Directive 89/686/EEC
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- R label (reusable): tested for re-usability and performance, including in the second shift
- high-performance climazone system with three compartments for a comfortable, cool climate inside the mask
- four-point headband attachment for a comfortable, individual and secure fit
- flexible, adjustable integrated nose clip
- exhalation valve to lessen exhalation resistance and to reduce heat and moisture inside the mask
- two extra filters with inhalation valves for lower breathing resistance and increased comfort due to easier air exchange
- high-quality silv-Air outer material for optimal breathability
- very soft, all-around sealing lip for optimal wearer comfort and secure fit
- nasal recess on the sealing lip ensures ideal fit for almost any nose shape
Specifications uvex silv-Air e 7330 FFP3 preformed mask (8707330)
|Product family||e Range|
|Version||preformed mask, with valves|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP3, R – reusable, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||construction and related industries – asbestos: work of very limited scope, disposal/cleaning: contact with radioactive contaminated dust, disposal/cleaning: waste sorting and disposal, disposal/cleaning: handling of medical waste, woodworking: sanding/brushing off paint containing chrome, woodworking: sanding/brushing off water-soluble paints containing copper, chrome or arsine, wood working – hard wood (oak, beech, tropical wood): grinding and cutting, agriculture: treatment of sick animals/animal diseases, agriculture: handling mould spores, metal processing – high alloy steel/stainless steel: drilling, grinding, milling, metal processing – metal: drilling, grinding, milling, angle grinding, welding: hard soldering, welding: welding of stainless steel and aluminium|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, four-point head-securing strap, D marked, R marked, high-performance climate management, highly effective filter materials, comfort nose clip, circumferential comfort sealing lip, uvex particulate filter technologies|
Interested in this product? Then click here to display it in our online shop:
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
Respiratory Expert System
The shortest way to the perfect respiratory protection mask.
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
four-point head-securing strap
The fixing enables the seat to be secure at all times, individually tailored to the needs of the wearer.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
The mask is tested for reusability and meets the requirements even when used in the second working shift.
high-performance climate management
Connected filter chambers ensure low resistance to breathing. Climate management increases wearer comfort immensely.
comfort nose clip
The mask is equipped with a high-quality nose clip and can therefore be individually adjusted.
circumferential comfort sealing lip
The soft sealing lip provides for a reliable and pleasant secure fit.