uvex silv-Air 5110 premium FFP1 flat-fold mask
Article number: 8765110
- exhalation valve
- labelled for use with high levels of dust exposure (D)
- practical individual packaging
- adjustable head band
uvex silv-Air 5100 premium – outstanding wearer comfort and innovative product featuresThe uvex silv-Air premium product line comprises classic, white folding respirators that adapt to different face shapes. The headband and integrated sealing lip in all protection classes mean the masks are easy to put on correctly as well as making them comfortable to wear, even for extended periods.
- particle-filtering folding mask with exhalation valve
- individually packed
- color: white
- also available without exhalation valve
- certified FFP1 face mask to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- cannot be reused
- exhalation valve reduces breathing resistance and build-up of heat and moisture in the mask
- flexible and adjustable nose clip
- soft sealing lip guarantees a secure, comfortable sealed position of the mask
- soft material edges for high wearing comfort
- adjustable head band offering easy handling and comfortable fit
Specifications uvex silv-Air 5110 premium FFP1 flat-fold mask
|Product family||uvex silv-Air premium|
|Version||folding mask, with valve|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP1, NR – not reusable/for single use, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||Disposal/cleaning: sweeping of floors, Agriculture: handling hay, grain, flour|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, packed individually, D marked, highly effective filter materials, comfort sealing lip around the nose, comfort nose clip, uvex particulate filter technologies|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
Respiratory Expert System
The shortest way to the perfect respiratory protection mask.
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
The masks are individually packaged and satisfy the very highest standards of hygiene.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
comfort sealing lip around the nose
The soft sealing lip in the nose area provides for a secure, pressure-free fitting.
comfort nose clip
The mask is equipped with a high-quality nose clip and can therefore be individually adjusted.