Protective clothing, workwear and disposable overalls
From the chemical protection suit over the classic Bermuda to multifunctional protective clothing, we offer the right garment for every task. There is always the possibility to add your company's logo or additional functions on existing articles via our uvex add-on customization system. And if it does not meet your taste, we will be pleased to offer you an individual corporate fashion solution tailored exactly to your ideas.
- II: protection against mechanical risks
- III: protection against lethal hazards and irreversible damage to health
- Active protection thanks to integrated light guide system
- increased fault arc protection
- ESD + CORDURA
- EN ISO 11612:2015 - A1
- EN ISO 11612:2008 A1+A2, B1, C1 E3, F1
- EN 11612: A1, B1, C1, F1
- EN ISO 11612 A1, B2, C2, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11612
- 48% cotton, 48% polyester, 4% elastane
- Polypropylene spunbond (SMMS)
- 79% cotton, 20% polyester, 1% static-control
- 66.5% polyester, 32% cotton, 1.5% carbon
- Bamboo TwinFlex®
- Disposable coverall material composition: uvex 5/6 air
- disposable coverall material composition: uvex 4B
- uvex 5/6 classic material composition
Protective clothing and workwear – additional information
For us, safety and quality go hand in hand: Our protective clothing and workwear is precisely manufactured using first-rate materials and subject to stringent quality checks. Furthermore, the optimal fit, perfect ergonomics and extended range of movement offered by our products ensure that they perform well in all scenarios. However, sometimes protective clothing has very particular requirements, such as when it is used for metalwork, where jackets and trousers are invariably and repeatedly exposed to sparks.
Protective clothing technologies
Protective clothing has to meet a variety of requirements in order to offer a balance between comfort, protection and relief for the relevant application area. Stability and flexibility must also be completely guaranteed after numerous wash cycles. You can find out here how we achieve this.
Protection against sparks
Due to the constant presence of sparks, metalwork presents some particular conditions which create special challenges for protective clothing. For this reason, uvex offers an entire occupational protection system which is designed specifically for this trade.
Standards and guidelines
uvex manufactures protective clothing and single-use overalls which not only meet all standards and requirements, but often exceed the recommendations. You can find out all about the relevant standards for protective clothing and the test procedures here.