Functional undergarments – anti-bacterial, functional, comfortableThe two-layer construction with inside made from Trevira bioactive material not only effectively prevents the cooling of skin that is wet with sweat, but also reduces the development of odour. High-tech solutions for undergarments
- sporty functional collection of undergarments with optimum wearer comfort and anti-bacterial effect
- Collection consisting of: short-sleeved and long-sleeved shirt as well as boxer shorts and long johns
- available sizes: XS to 3XL (from XL +10%)
- colour: black
- material: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- functional two-layer knit construction with cotton outside and Trevira bioactive inside to keep the body comfortably dry – cooling of skin that is wet with sweat is thereby prevented
- permanently anti-bacterial effect and reduced development of odour in the material
- optimum wearer comfort thanks to highly functional material
- AIRNET inserts for particularly rapid heat dissipation
- sporty flatlock seams to prevent pressure points and skin irritation
- free from substances of concern and hazardous substances in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- wash at 60°
- do not bleach
- dry in tumble-dryer at a low temperature (gentle)
- iron at medium temperature (2)
- do not dry clean
Contains silver sodium hydrogen zirconium phosphate – CAS # 265647-11-8 in the fibre polymer, which prevents the colonisation and proliferation of micro-organisms and the development of odour on/in the product handled.
Specifications Functional undergarments
|Material||50% cotton, 50% polyester|
|Size||XS to 3XL|
|Certificates||Öko-Tex standard 100|
|Segment||Road Building, Asphalt Work, Water, Wastewater, Pipeline Construction, Plastering / Concrete, Wrecking, Demolition, Bridge / Tunnel / Elevated Highway Construction|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
More functions? Your own logo?
Find out how you can add functionality and emblems to our textiles: