uvex ultravision – comfort and versatilityThe uvex ultravision features a comfortable and ergonomic design and offers unrestricted side visibility. This flexible wide-vision goggle is also suitable for use as overspecs and is available with cellulose acetate or polycarbonate lenses, as welding safety spectacles or with a flip-up face guard.
- a classic, ergonomic wide-vision goggle with unrestricted side visibility
- for use in combination with helmet and earmuffs uvex K1H and uvex K2H (helmet and earmuffs not included)
- lenses can be replaced
- colour of frame: transparent grey
- clear CA lens
- certified in line with EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 170 (UV filters)
- Labelling: W 166 34 F CE – 2C-1,2 W 1 FN DIN CE
- reliable UV 380 protection
- high mechanical strength (F: 45 m/s)
- anti-fog coating on the inside
- optimum wearability due to cleverly designed ventilation system
- large goggle body, can also comfortably be worn as overspecs
CA lenses do not fit into PC models and vice versa.
A suitable replacement lens is: 9300517
Specifications uvex ultravision wide-vision goggle (in combination with helmet)
|Product type||overspecs, goggles|
|Product family||uvex ultravision|
|Lens material||cellulose acetate (CA)|
|Lens properties||anti fog|
|Standards||EN 166, EN 170|
|Marking||W 166 34 F CE – 2C-1,2 W 1 FN DIN CE|
|UV protection||UV 380|
|Technologies||well suited in combination with dust masks|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894