Article number: 60005
- Highest needlestick resistance available provided by layering HexArmor’s industry-leading SuperFabric® brand material
- Back of knuckle padding
- Form-fitting design for increased dexterity and comfort
HexArmor® PointGuard® Ultra 4045: Needle-resistant mechanics gloveThe PointGuard® Ultra 4045 by HexArmor® delivers industry-leading protection from needle and laceration hazards, setting the new standard for hand protection during high-risk search and seizure applications.
- Includes SuperFabric®* brand material to protect against hazards through a configuration of tiny guard plates layered onto performance fabrics – an exclusively-licensed solution to HexArmor®
- Tested in the field for best possible design
- High durability for long-lasting protection
- Certified 4X22F according to EN 388:2016
- High cut resistance available provided by the layering of SuperFabric®* brand material on palm (interior layer)
- Back-of-hand knuckle padding for incidental bumps & impacts
- Silicone palm pattern for enhanced durability and grip
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro® closure for secure fit
- Form-fitting design for increased dexterity and comfort while on the job
- Law enforcement
- suitable for dry applications
*SUPERFABRIC® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF HDM, INC.
Specifications Tactical glove HexArmor® PointGuard® Ultra 4045
|Specific features||Needle Resistant, Extremely high cut resistant|
|Product type||Needle protection, Cut protection|
|Product family||PointGuard® Ultra|
|Norm||ANSI/ISEA 105 (PUNCTURE), ANSI/ISEA 105 (CUT), ANSI/ISEA 138 (IMPACT)|
|Standards||EN 388:2016 (4 X 2 2 F), EN 388:2016|
|Size||7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Conditions of the workplace||Dry|
|Suitable for||Dry applications, Light oily applications|
Questions about the glove?
Our gloves experts in Lüneburg are happy to help:
UVEX SAFETY Gloves GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 4131 9502-0
Fax: +49 4131 84338
Chemical Expert System
Online tool with chemicals database and glove plan designer.