uvex hi-com detec – cuts out noise, lets in speechThe innovative shape of the uvex hi-com earplugs reduces the level of sound that normally builds up in the inner ear when wearing hearing protection. Integrated cavities result in a larger surface area in the direction of the eardrum. The earplugs provide softer acoustics and absorb disruptive noises – they also allow excellent speech perception. The detec version of the uvex hi-com is easily detectable, both visually and by machines, thanks to its striking blue colour and metal ball.
- detectable earplugs with low sound absorption and excellent speech perception
- colour: blue
- version with cord
- meets standard EN 352-2 and the additional requirement "Warning signal hearing, general" (W)
- 24 decibels insulation – H: 26 dB, M: 20 dB, L: 18 dB
- integration of metal and blue colour enable easy recognition in production areas
- metal powder in the cord guarantees full detection
- reduces level of sound that can build up in the inner ear when wearing hearing protection
Specifications uvex hi-com detec disposable earplugs
|Product family||uvex hi-com|
|Product type||disposable earplugs|
|Version||detectable, with cord|
|Additional requirements (DIN EN 352)||W – alarm signal hearing, general|
|Insulation value (SNR)||24 dB|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894