uvex pheos – safety that looks the partThe uvex pheos is not just a pair of safety spectacles: with its modern, fashionable looks, the uvex pheos is a good-looking accessory at work Innovative safety spectacle technology lies behind the attractive design: The heart of the glasses is the duo-spherical lens that does not just offer a wide field of vision, but is also long-lasting anti-fog on both sides and features a scratch-resistant interior thanks to the high-quality uvex supravision coating technology. A headband and frame can be added to all uvex pheos spectacles to make the uvex pheos guard. This combination not only makes the eyewear suitable for working at height or in confined spaces, it also improves compatibility with other PPE and creates a closer seal to further protect from particle ingress and splash.
- modern safety spectacles with a fashionable design and duo-spherical lens technology
- 100 % metal-free
- standard size; narrow version also available
- frame colours: black, green
- PC lens, clear
- certified to EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 170 (UV filters)
- labelling: W 166 F CE – 2C-1.2 W1 FKN CE
- reliable UV400 protection
- additional eyebrow protection with Eye Plus Protection: a bevelled edge in upper area
- permanent anti-fog and scratch-resistant coating on both sides of the lens (uvex supravision plus)
- soft, non-slip arm end (uvex duo component technology) prevent pressure points
- very large field of vision without frames
- narrow geometry enables ear defenders, helmet and bump caps to be worn comfortably
uvex pheos e-magazine
Specifications uvex pheos spectacles
|Product family||uvex pheos|
|Lens material||polycarbonate (PC)|
|Coating||uvex supravision plus|
|Lens properties||anti fog|
|Standards||EN 166, EN 170|
|Marking||W 166 F CE — 2C-1.2 W 1 FKN CE|
|Product system||Oil & Gas|
|Technologies||core coatings, well suited in combination with dust masks|
|Awards||German Design Award Winner 2013, iF Product Design Award 2013|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
Oil & Gas
High performance in extreme conditions: Whether undertaking oil and gas exploration, pipeline construction, offshore projects, refinery work or logistical exercises – teams working in the oil and gas industry are often exposed to extreme conditions in which they must still perform at their best, day in, day out.