uvex pheos ABS B-S-WR safety helmet – comfortable head protection with unrestricted upward viewsThe lightweight and sporty design of uvex pheos safety helmets deliver maximum wearer comfort with climazone ventilation and adjustable 6-point interior. The robust shape-retaining helmet shell easily withstands lateral pressure and meets all of the relevant safety requirements in the construction sector or industrial environments. With their functional accessory system, uvex pheos industrial safety helmets are a flexible solution. Whether you need to add a visor, safety spectacles, earmuffs or a light: The helmets can be adjusted to suit your needs quickly and easily. The interior lining is adjusted with wheel ratchet for infinitely variable width adjustment and a guaranteed perfect fit. The short brim ensures an unrestricted upward view.
- Side Euroslot adapters (30 mm) for attaching earmuffs and the pheos visor system
- With short brim
- Available in: white, yellow, orange, red
- Meets standard EN 397 and additional requirements for very low temperatures (-30°C) and molten metal (MM) splash
- High lateral rigidity
- Three variable air vents for maximum ventilation
- Interior lining with wheel ratchet system for variable width adjustment
- Six-point textile band attachment ensures optimum fit and comfort
Specifications uvex pheos ABS B-S-WR (9772171)
|Product family||uvex pheos|
|Version||with short brim|
|Additional requirement (EN 397)||-30 °C, MM (Molten Metal)|
|Size||52 to 61 cm|
|Segment||Road Building, Asphalt Work, Water, Wastewater, Pipeline Construction, Plastering / Concrete, Masonry / Stone Setting / Stone Work / Bricklaying, Wrecking, Demolition, Bridge / Tunnel / Elevated Highway Construction, Metal Works, Forestry Work|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894