uvex arc protect: Protection against the thermal discharge of a short circuit electric arcHands are at the greatest risk of burns from short circuit electric arcs when working on electrical equipment. The uvex arc protect g1 protective glove provides safe protection against the thermal discharge of a short circuit electric arc. The modacrylic/cotton knit is flame retardant and protects the wearer from second-degree skin burns. The short circuit electric arc glove can also be combined with the uvex power protect V1000 electrician's glove.
- The glove's high level of flexibility offers pleasant wearer comfort and an excellent tactile feel.
- Thermal protection
- Certified in line with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Made in Germany
- Protective glove made of modacrylic/cotton knit
- Short circuit electric arc class 1 according to EN 61482-1-2 (box test)
- Thermal protection according to EN 407
- Ergonomic fit
- Excellent wearer comfort
- Outstanding tactile feel
- Excellent protection against thermal discharge
Specifications uvex arc protect g1 short circuit electric arc safety glove
|Standards||EN 407:2004, DIN EN 61482-1-2:2014, EN 388:2016|
|Material||Modacryl, Baumwolle, Antistatik|
|Size||7 to 11|
|Suitable for||dry applications|
|Use||automotive industry, electrical industry|
|Certificates||OEKO-TEX® Standard 100|
Questions about the glove?
Our gloves experts in Lüneburg are happy to help:
UVEX SAFETY Gloves GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 4131 9502-0
Fax: +49 4131 84338
Chemical Expert System
Online tool with chemicals database and glove plan designer.