uvex k-series – maximum protection combined with perfect designThe new line of uvex K protective earmuffs – offers an impressive combination of high levels of protection combined with great design: Thanks to their soft surfaces, the earmuffs are easy to mould and comfortable to wear due to their low weight.
- dielectric earmuffs with length adjustment
- colour: black, ochre
- version with 360° headband adjustment
- meets standard EN 352-1
- 28 decibels insulation – H: 33 dB, M: 25 dB, L: 18 dB
- suitable for use in workplace environments with exposure to electrical voltage
- adjustable headband for a perfect fit and optimal protection
- easily adjustable for a perfect fit
- range of positions possible with 360° capsule rotation
Specifications uvex K200 earmuffs
|Product family||uvex K-Series|
|Version||with 360° headband adjustment|
|Insulation value (SNR)||28 dB|
|Technologies||length adjustment K200, extremely light weight, certification, optimum fit, 360° rotation, dielectric|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
length adjustment K200
Easily adjustable for a customised fit and optimum protection.
extremely light weight
Ultra low weight makes them comfortable even when worn for extended periods.
Certified in accordance with EN 352-1, Australian Standard AS/NZS and ANSI.
Adjustable headband delivers individual fit and customised protection.
Range of positions possible with 360° capsule rotation. Earmuffs with a headband can be worn under the chin or around the neck.
Metal-free earmuffs suitable for use in workplace environments with exposure to electrical voltage.