uvex pheos K1P — helmet earmuffs for the uvex pheos helmet system
High protection meets design — the new uvex K earmuff line never fails to impress its wearers: Soft surfaces mean the earmuffs fit comfortably while their low weight ensures easy wearer comfort.
- mechanical bayonet helmet connection for quick tool-free attachment to and removal from the uvex pheos helmet system
- compatible with uvex pheos visor 9906 (art. no.: 9906002, 9906005, 9906007), uvex pheos faceguard (9790211, 9790212) and uvex pheos forestry (9774236, 9774237, 9774238)
- Colour: black, grey
- Dielectric thanks to plastic arms
- meets standard EN 352-3
- 28 dB noise reduction — H: 34 dB, M: 25 dB, L: 18 dB
- extra-soft earmuff cushions for optimal comfort even when worn for long periods
- adjustable resting and standby position for ideal positioning in any situation
- easy variable height adjustment
Specifications Helmet earmuffs for uvex pheos K1P
|Insulation value (SNR)||28 dB|
|Technologies||length adjustment K2P, memory foam, resting position, helmet-visor combination|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
length adjustment K2P
Easily adjustable for a customised fit to ensure optimum protection.
Wearer comfort guaranteed thanks to extra soft memory foam ear cushions, even when worn for long periods.
Earmuffs can be rotated 360° for easy use from standby and resting positions.
uvex earmuffs can be combined with uvex safety helmets to ensure complete all-round head protection.