uvex suXXeed: Some call it fit, functionality, style. We call it success.The uvex suXXeed collection gets everything spot on: well thought-out functionality, sporty design, exciting colour contrasts, unusual material combinations and a cut that fits like a glove. The result looks equally good on men and women, and it can be worn in industrial and metal processing settings as well as for leisure. uvex suXXeed keeps up with the demands of every application and every movement. Our goal is to achieve an absolutely perfect fit, and it's an indispensable part of our recipe for success. Uncompromising fit – at work and at play.
- Men’s work jacket with high-rise arm construction and stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- Combination of robust mixed fabric, softshell material and stretch inserts in the back area for optimum wearer comfort
- High-rise fit: The jacket remains in place even when the arms are raised
- one breast pocket and two side pockets for work tools, with a left inside pocket with velcro fastening
- reflective detailing
- certified in line with OEKO-Tex® Standard 100
- available sizes: S to 6XL
- available in colours: midnight blue, graphite
- Material: 95% polyester, 5% elastane (first outer fabric), 92% polyester, 8% elastane (second outer fabric), 65% polyester, 35% cotton (third outer fabric)
- 89466: midnight blue
- 89467: graphite
- Wash at 30º
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
Specifications Men’s Realworker jacket uvex suXXeed
|Product type||realworker jacket men|
|Material||95% polyester, 5% elastane, 92 % polyester, 8 % elastane, 65 % polyester, 35 % cotton|
|Colour||graphite, Midnight blue|
|Size||S to 6XL|
|Certificates||OEKO-TEX® Standard 100|
|Awards||Plus X Award 2017|
|Segment||Plumbing / Heating / Air-Conditioning|
Questions about the product?
Please contact our qualified service experts, we are happy to provide further assistance.
UVEX ARBEITSSCHUTZ GMBH
Würzburger Straße 181 - 189
Telephone: +49 800 66 44 893
Fax: +49 800 66 44 894
More functions? Your own logo?
Find out how you can add functionality and emblems to our textiles: