uvex occupational safety equipment for cell production
Risks for employees stem from dust exposure when mixing chemicals and when handling and processing electrode coils by calendering, winding, or cutting/punching. This leads to fine dust particles in the air and on the ground.
uvex offers products for protecting the respiratory system, comfortable and breathable disposable protective suits, as well as highly slip-resistant footwear, safety eyewear and ESD-tested coats.
Regarding the properties of its own products, uvex has committed itself to creating an “internal standard” that sets out significantly higher requirements for products than the original standard. For PPE “made in uvex”, for example, we tolerate significantly fewer harmful substances in our products, and our respiratory masks promise more comfort for the wearer through optimised breathing resistance. All of these increased requirements for our products are particularly noticeable in the protection of your employees, the high PPE acceptance amongst workers and the minimal risk of accidents, even in problematic areas.
Eye protection for cell production
UV400 vs. UV380
The WHO recommends UV protection up to 400 nm. For uvex, this has always been a given.
Hand protection for cell production
The perfect safety gloves
Find your perfect safety gloves by answering four easy questions.
Foot protection for cell production
Shoe size finder
The uvex shoe size finder app makes it particularly easy to measure your feet and to find the shoe size and width you need.
Head protection for cell production
Hearing protection for cell production
Using earplugs correctly
You will only benefit from the full protective effect of your hearing protection if you insert it correctly and clean reusable earplugs properly.
Respiratory protection for cell production
Respiratory protection advisor
The quickest way to find the respirator that perfectly meets your needs.
Protective clothing for cell production
uvex suXXeed ESD
ESD clothing for occupational safety and ergonomics combined in one
Prescription safety spectacles and VDU spectacles for cell production
uvex RX cd - comfort & design
uvex RX – plastic frames
- organic material with very high tensile strength
- only limited chemical resistance
- mechanical strength, class “F” (45 m/sec)
- PC+ – polycarbonate lens that is thicker in the middle, especially for uvex RX goggles
- organic material with high tensile strength
- lightweight, also suitable for high prescriptions
- excellent optical image reproduction properties, even for high prescriptions
- excellent resistance to cleaning agents, oils and cosmetics
- good scratch resistance
- best all-round lens material
- mechanical strength, class “F” (45 m/sec)
Anti-reflective coating is a layer applied to the inside and outside of lenses using vapour deposition. It significantly reduces reflections on the surfaces. It offers a cosmetic advantage and increases light transmission.
Three types of coating are available:
- Normal anti-reflective coating
- Multi anti-reflective coating
- Super anti-reflective coating
UV blue protect
A special absorber has been added to the lens material that completely filters out UV rays and reduces the blue light content.
- The lenses absorb UV radiation up to 400 nm at 100%, filter short-wave blue light up to 410 nm almost completely and reduce the spectrum from 410 nm to 420 nm by 86%.
- uvex UV blue protect lenses enhance contrast and effectively prevent signs of fatigue and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- The mechanical strength of the lenses is guaranteed – clear lenses with UV blue protect are marked 2C-1.2.
- UV blue protect is optionally available for polycarbonate (PC) lenses and HI 1.67.
Our service for optimal protection
Individual eye protection with uvex VDU spectacles and uvex prescription safety spectacles.
Otoplastics for cell production
Medicare for cell production
Certified safety shoe insoles from uvex medicare
Everything you need to know about insoles at a glance!
Consultation appointment with our uvex automotive experts
Are you interested in our uvex occupational safety equipment for the automotive industry and would like to discuss questions and possible conditions? Our uvex automotive experts will be happy to help. Submit a request via our online contact form and we will send you more information.